- ▼1. DO YOU DO COMMISSION WORK?
- Yes! I would love to create an original piece of work for your home, office, or design project. Simply fill out this form and I will contact you to discuss details further.
- ◄2. DO YOU SELL GIFT CARDS?
Yes, I do. They can be purchased here.
- ◄3. I DON’T SEE THE PRINT SIZE I WOULD LIKE, CAN I SPECIAL ORDER IT?
Yes, I take custom print size orders on all of my prints except the Signed & Limited editions. There are some limits to the size an image can be scaled up, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with: print name, size, print style, frame or no frame and I will get back to you with a quote.
- ◄4. WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
- I ship original paintings every a week. As soon as your new artwork is heading your way, you will receive a notification email with all of the shipment details. If you need your order to be rushed, please contact me and we can arrange to rush the order for you with an additional fee. All print reproductions are shipped directly from my printer. Once your order has been placed please allow 7-14 days to receive shipment.
Our prints are carefully packaged to ensure there will be no damage during shipment.
Stretched canvas prints are shrink wrapped, and then followed by foam, or bubble wrap. It is then sealed in a corrugated box and shipped via FedEx. For large volume orders, pallet shipping via truck may be used. Rolled canvas prints are mailed inside a kraft tube.
We protect our fine art paper prints by placing them into a clear plastic bag before shipping. After being bagged, art prints up to 9x12" are mailed inside cardboard stay-flat envelopes. Prints larger than this are mailed inside kraft mailing tubes.
Original works on wood panel are carefully handled and packed specifically to accommodate their dimensions and media.
- ◄5. WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING RATES?
- We ship with UPS/FEDEX and the US Postal Service. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout. If you want to see how much an item will cost for shipping, simply add it to your shopping cart. At the shopping cart page, there is an option to estimate the shipping costs. If you find any errors in getting a shipping cost or having difficulties completing the checkout process, please contact email@example.com. One potential cause of this may be large prints that FedEx/UPS or USPS can not handle with their normal services. We can help you process these orders manually and arrange for the shipping.
For international shipping orders, you will be responsible for all tariffs and duties that need to be paid. Please make sure to include your name and phone number, in case Customs needs to get in touch with you for clearance.
- ◄6. CAN I PICK UP MY ARTWORK FROM YOUR STUDIO?
- Absolutely! You are welcome & encouraged to pick up all original paintings in person at my studio in Costa Mesa, California. Use the code "StudioPickup" at checkout to forgo shipping fees altogether and we will work out a time to meet via email.
- ◄7. DO YOU TEACH?
- I host workshops throughout the year and am available for private lessons. For those of you who are not able to travel to Southern California I am actively working on an online offering which will be released in 2018. If you are interested in attending a workshop or having a private lesson please check out the info on the workshop page where you can sign up. If you are interested in online classes please fill out the form here (link here to form) and you will be notified when my online classes are available for purchase.
- ◄8. WHAT IS YOUR RETUN POLICY?
- All sales are final, except in certain situations. I understand that brightness, contrast, and color may vary on a computer and other digital devices. Please take the time to check colors on multiple screens. If your artwork is accidentally damaged in shipment, please save the packaging and take a photo of the damaged item. Contact us immediately - we will send you a replacement. Of course, we always want our collectors to be happy with their new artwork, so if you have any concerns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ◄9. DO YOU WORK WITH GALLERIES?
- I am honored you would like my artwork on your walls and in your shop. Gallery owners, please send me an email to discuss your gallery and ideas. email@example.com.
- ◄10. DO YOU DONATE ART TO CHARITIES FOR FUNDRAISING EVENTS?
- I donate a set number of original works and prints to charitable causes each quarter. Please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ◄11. DO YOU WORK WITH INTERIOR DESIGNERS?
- Yes, I love working with designers. I offer designers a discount on all prints. Please email email@example.com we can set up a specific coupon code for you to use frequently. I do not offer discounts on original paintings nor do I allow my work to be marked up without consent.
- ◄12. WHAT IS A FINE ART PRINT?
- All reproductions in my shop are fine art giclee reproductions. They are printed on flat high quality fine art canvas or high quality fine art paper and are offered flat or stretched over wooden stretcher bars. All reproductions are printed to order by a local print shop and will take 7-14 days to arrive to you after purchase.
- ◄13. CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE COLORS IN THE ARTWORK?
- I do my very best to show all imagery as accurately as possible. However, there are differences in screen colors which can affect how you view the artwork on your computer. Please keep in mind that all artwork noted as original on this site is exactly that and will have variations and small details which may not entirely show up in the digital format. These are all part of the beauty of original art.
- I am thrilled to get to know you and to have you as a collector. I respect your privacy and will never sell your name and information on to third parties. You may choose to receive my periodic newsletter or special announcements from the studio, but you may also opt out of those communications at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT I RETAIN ALL RIGHTS TO ALL ARTWORK, EVEN THOSE OF SOLD & COMMISSIONED ORIGINAL PAINTINGS. I RETAIN THE RIGHT TO MAKE REPRODUCTIONS OF ANY AND ALL ARTWORK I CREATE UNLESS THE COLLECTOR HAS PURCHASED THE FULL RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK (THIS IS IN ADDITION TO SIMPLY PURCHASING THE ORIGINAL). THE COLLECTOR OR BUYER MAY NOT REPRODUCE THE ARTWORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION. THE COLLECTOR HAS THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY THE ARTWORK IN THEIR HOME OR BUSINESS. ARTWORK MAY NOT BE RESOLD OR REPRODUCED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE ARTIST'S WRITTEN PERMISSION.